About Max Fagan
Max Fagan is a trial attorney and former judge with significant business experience in legislative and governmental relations, banking, securities and employee benefits.
In addition to many years in private practice, Max has extensive experience in many areas in and out of the law
- Current role as a Special Judge
- Former Judge Robertson County General Sessions and Juvenile Court
- Former Executive Committee Member, Tennessee Council of Juvenile & Family Court Judges
- Former Member Tennessee Supreme Court’s Permanency Planning Commission
- Former Delegate to the American Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Legislative Committee, Tennessee Council of Juvenile & Family Court Judges
- Former Chairman, Compensation & Benefits Committee, Tennessee General Sessions Judges Conference
- Former Member Tennessee Supreme Court’s Judicial Council
- Former Regional Manager, Aetna Investment Services, Inc.
- Former Vice President and Compliance Officer, Garrett Securities, Inc.